homes past


I love a new place.  It's empty, but so new.  I see possibilities, something to fill, day by day, adding more to the "home touches" I've already made.  Then when I inevitably move out, the bare walls and floors remind me it's not really my home anymore.

In case you haven't figured out, I love sunspots.  And I like the greens just in the upper corner of this picture.


Not staged!


Absolutely staged (for a Craigslisting)


Ditto.



I love the colors of bookshelves.


A different desk, with some familiar friends.


That komodo sticker is so much more badass than the actual truck is.  Absolutely missing the awesome food trucks in LA; they can't be beat.  Komodo, Kogi, CoolHaus, Get Shaved...  Only a few in the bay can compete (Chairman Bao, Curry Up Now, and Hapa SF)




 Active Minds!  :)


How LA can I get?  Loved never having to pay for any movie posters.


Location: Los Angeles

Comments

Popular Posts