fall


The more I think about it, fall is probably my favorite season, especially since autumn in California is pretty innocuous.  :)  A few reasons why I love this season:

Cloudy skies and rainbows!  I wish my camera phone had a decent zoom because in real life, this is probably the WIDEST rainbow I've ever seen.  It was huge, and I really loved the "pink" mountains off in the distance.



After an unusually heavy rain, the sky was just gorgeous, and it made for a great trip to East Bay.



Changing leaf colors!  I love how they contrast with the ground, crinkle up into weird shapes and fall into great patterns.



Thanksgiving!  According to Wikipedia, Thanksgiving marks the unofficial end of fall.  Well-seasoned, perfectly-cooked turkey, gravy, lobster, and turkey stew.  Mmm.  Love it.  :)


This also means it's when Christmas decorations start going up!



And carols become socially appropriate to sing again.

Comments

Popular Posts