NYC to SF


I took some pictures while flying from NYC to SF.  It was super sunny, so I had to keep opening and closing my window, haha.


JFK!

You should fly Virgin America if you ever want to sit in a space ship from the future.

Or if you want perks like free use of a Chrome Book during your flight (free wi-fi and internet browsing, whoo!).  Since they only have the Chrome browser, it's super light and fast to boot.  Guess it's possible to live this way if you have Google Docs, Grooveshark and Dropbox!  Though, I don't know what I'd use it for other than plane rides.

And of course, the personal TV in the seat in front of you, where I also found some cool songs... and ordered lots of drinks.

And now, just random plane photos.



Where does the water end and sky start?




I also started getting a sore throat literally immediately when I got on the plane.  Honestly the best timing ever for my body to get sick.

Comments

Popular Posts