hike finds
I hike for the exercise, but more importantly, I love how rejuvenating it is. My soul always feels so refreshed after being connected back to nature and fresh air.

I was walking in the maze just to see if it works (which it does), and a couple saw me and started to do the same. I felt like they were on my heels! This is an awesome creation just behind Sutro Baths. What an awesome area.
A future beach and the remains of a person with time. The name (Mile Rock Beach) is fitting and is just off the Coastal Trail.
I saw the HUGEST pile of crap here. HUGE. This is part of the Batteries to Bluffs Trail (as are the next few). Lots more batteries where that came from. I love the color of the doors.
Flowers, my fave!
There is no one on this beach because it was the coldest, cloudiest day ever. That's Baker Beach and to the right is the Golden Gate Bridge-- you've probably see it in a wedding photo.
Just off the path.
I love the look of leaves on the ground and am absolutely ready for fall. A cute hike in the little-known Mills Creek Canyon Park (with a quiet creek perfect for introspection). I literally live within a couple miles of this place and never knew about it.
I love the multiple contrasts here, threw me for a loop. Another angle from the battery ruin.
Locations: San Francisco, Burlingame, CA
Locations: San Francisco, Burlingame, CA



Comments
Post a Comment