shock value


For a change of pace, my moodiest pictures.

Adore the branch pattern.



 The most FORWARD cat I've ever met.  While happily walking my own way, he leapt up to me with the most confidence I've ever seen in a cat.  He totally creeped me out!  Then when my sister and I walked away, he strode next to us for a block, like he was our little alley cat pet.  While I was freaking out, my sister just looked at me gleefully and said, 'This is my dream come true!!  I've always wanted a cat to follow me home!'  For some reason, he loved me especially (that lovely glare is aimed in my direction).


 How dramatic, lighting.



Having some Picassa fun.


Yes, that is the statue from Burning Man!  It's part of a series of art installations at Hayes Green.


The little ice cream place at the bottom right hand of the picture has the mooost expensive ice cream.  I asked a woman in line how much a scoop was, and she just had no idea.  This is the kind of people that live in Hayes Valley.

Locations: Redwood City, Burlingame and San Francisco, CA

Comments

Popular Posts