trinkets


I love a lot of things and probably about 50% of them are novelties.

Cute little bracelet at a local businesses fair (which was held next to our local food trucks event).  Everything was so "green."  I saw amps that were decorated with soda cans-- very cool.  Their business cards are guitar picks!

 Such lovable, dopey eyes.  A cute purse from a shop in Chinatown.  Chinatown is perfect for little trinkets that are kinda useless, but so cute!  Though, the prices are more chic Japanese boutique than dollar Japanese store.


 I want these lights.  They will just make my room instantly better.


 Zonal is an amazing but expensive antique store.  They have a lot of vintage, Americana furniture and decorative items.  Everything has a great, used artsy flair.


The main SF public library has exhibits on the top floor.  Would love to get an old-timey cam.


 Another relic.  My mom's first cell phone.


Too cute!  This was part of an exhibit in the SF library on creative books.

Locations: San Mateo and San Francisco, CA

Comments

Popular Posts